By registering for or using LWUniverity.com, you agree to the following:
We expect courtesy toward all other students at all times. Here are some suggestions:
- Refrain from using racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs, profanity or sexually explicit language.
- Do not attempt to disrupt or interfere with any other student’s use of this site.
- Keep your comments is all groups and forums limited to the topic to which they are dedicated.
- Do not send spam.
You agree that LifeWorks University and its licensors, distributors, contractors and agents shall have no liability whatsoever for any use you make of the site. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you hereby release, and waive all claims against, LifeWorks University and its licensors, suppliers, employees and agents from any and all liability for claims, damages (actual and consequential), costs and expenses (including litigation costs and attorneys’ fees) of every kind and nature, arising out of or in any way connected with use of the site, the products or websites.
- You may not post any material in violation of copyright, trademark, or other applicable laws.
- You may not post any material that could be construed as violating any personal privacy laws.
- You may not post any computer virus or Trojan horse code, in whole or in part for any reason.
- You may not post any company product codes or passwords.
- You may not post any advertisements or links to products outside of LifeWorks University unless approved by a moderator or administrator.
- Files or other information on our site may be subject to limitations on usage, reproduction, or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to these limitations if you download them.
If you have a customer support issue, please contact us.
Your participation in these groups and forums, and anything else you publish through this service are subject to review, modification, and deletion without notice and at the sole discretion of LifeWorks and its designates. The option not to modify or delete existing posts does not constitute an endorsement of its contents by LifeWorks University.
You must be over 18 years of age (16 if involved in our Young Adult Program) to register as a user or participate on this site.
You acknowledge that, in the course of using and accessing this website you will have access to Confidential Information including, but not limited to the site, beta products, beta websites, technology, algorithms, schematics, testing procedures, user interface, documentation, problem reports, analysis and performance information, inventions (whether patentable or not), and other technical, business, product, marketing, financial and customer information, plans, and data. During and after the term of this Agreement, you shall hold in confidence and protect, and shall not use (except as expressly authorized by this agreement) or disclose, Confidential Information, unless such Confidential Information becomes part of the public domain without breach of this agreement by you.
You shall not, without the prior written consent of LifeWorks University, disclose or otherwise make available the site, beta products, beta websites, documentation or other supporting materials, including any information relating to the performance or operation of the site (including any testing results, opinions, benchmarking or other evaluation conclusions), or copies thereof to any third party. You acknowledge and agree that due to the unique nature of LifeWorks University’s Confidential Information, there can be no adequate remedy at law for any breach of your obligations hereunder, that any such breach may allow you or third parties to unfairly compete with LifeWorks University resulting in irreparable harm to LifeWorks University, and therefore, that upon any such breach or threat thereof, LifeWorks University shall be entitled to injunctions and other appropriate equitable relief in addition to whatever remedies it may have at law.
Latest revision: 11.1.19
- To join and remain a member of the LifeWorks University student body the tuition is $100 per month and must always be current.
- Your tuition grants you access to the University’s full curriculum through our exclusive, password protected online Learning Center.
- When you become a student of LifeWorks University you begin a process of personal growth and development.
- Your weekly time commitment is approximately 3-5 hours per week including at least one hour participating in a MasterMind Team as well as online video conferences and the balance attending Live or recorded online training in our online Learning Center.
- As a member of the student body you may be entitled to receive income through our Student Referral Program and our Student Loyalty Rewards Program. For this reason we require you to provide us with a completed IRS W9 form. In the month of January you will receive an IRS form 1099 stating your previous year’s income. You are responsible to pay your own taxes, none will be collected by us.
- To qualify you agree to submit a Quarterly Project and month Progress reports.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.